How to Apply - Homebound
You must complete the following:
- Homebound Teacher Application - If you are a current district employee (teacher or certified substitute) you only need to complete step 1.
- District Application or Teacher Application on CERRA website - The application (including CERRA) must be printed and mailed
- Voluntary Applicant Data
- Background Check Form
- Reference Form - You will need to send this to your reference and have it returned directly to the Human Resource Department. (may fax to 864-355-3975) --OR-- If you waive your right to review your references on the CERRA application you will not need to submit a separate reference form. References will print with your application.
We must have the Application, Reference (Or printed CERRA application with references) and Choice Point Authorization for the application to be complete.
All application paperwork should be submitted to:
Human Resources ATTN Homebound Teachers
Greenville County Schools
PO Box 2848
Greenville, SC 29602-2848
- Once your application is complete it will be on file as a homebound teacher.
- You may contact guidance departments at individual schools to determine available assignments.
- Guidance counselors at each school are the primary contact for homebound teachers.
- If offered a homebound assignment (and you are not a current district employee) you must complete the new hire paperwork and attend a new employee orientation BEFORE you begin the assignment.
For homebound application assistance, please call 355-7300 for Human Resources.