The Alternative Programs of The School District of Greenville County will provide short term educational settings which offer instructional programs to address the behavioral, academic, and social needs of at-risk students.
Greenville County Schools provides a personalized learning environment for students experiencing personal, situational, or disciplinary challenges. Alternative programs offer these students the chance to stay on track academically, while working on personal development goals in a highly structured, supportive, and safe environment.
Alternative Program Centers
There are nine alternative program centers in Greenville County, serving middle school, high school, and adult students.
Centers and Contact Numbers
- Sullivan Center HSAP 864-355-5180
- Bonds MSAP 864-355-8273
- West Greenville MSAP 355-0230
- Donaldson MSAP 864-355-4676
- West Greenville School 864-355-0200
- Lifelong Learning Center 864-355-6088
- Satellite Diploma Program 864-355-3148
- Twilight School 864-355-5180
- Group Homes and Residential Treatment Centers 864-452-0135
Director of Alternative Programs
Dr. Kathie Greer
206 Wilkins St., Greenville, S.C. 29605
Follow the links below to learn about each of the alternative program centers.
- Middle and High School Alternative Programs
- Group Homes and Residential Treatment Programs
- Lifelong Learning
- Satellite Diploma Program
- Twilight High School Program
- West Greenville School