COVID-19 Bulletin and Information
GCS Feeding Sites and Meal Delivery
GCS eLearning Now Live
The Greenville County Schools eLearning resources are now available.
The Alternative Programs of The School District of Greenville County will provide short term educational settings which offer instructional programs to address the behavioral, academic, and social needs of at-risk students.
Greenville County Schools provides a personalized learning environment for students experiencing personal, situational, or disciplinary challenges. Alternative programs offer these students the chance to stay on track academically, while working on personal development goals in a highly structured, supportive, and safe environment.
Alternative Program Centers
There are nine alternative program centers in Greenville County, serving middle school, high school, and adult students.
Centers and Contact Numbers
- Sullivan Center HSAP 864-355-5180
- Bonds MSAP 864-355-8273
- West Greenville MSAP 355-0230
- Donaldson MSAP 864-355-4676
- West Greenville School 864-355-0200
- Lifelong Learning Center 864-355-6088
- Satellite Diploma Program 864-355-3148
- Twilight School 864-355-5180
- Group Homes and Residential Treatment Centers 864-452-0135
Dr. Kathie Greer, Director of Alternative Programs
206 Wilkins St., Greenville, S.C. 29605