Golden Circle Club
- Free Admission to School-Sponsored Public Events Including Regular Season Athletic Events, Plays, Concerts, and Music Productions
- Free Admission to Roper Mountain Science Center Afternoon Explorations and Summer Adventure
- Discounted tickets to Furman Athletic Events (For information call 864-294-3099)
- Special Club Newsletter
- Invitations to Special School and District Events
Who Can Join?
- If You’re 60 Years of Age or Older, or...
- If You’re a Permanently Disabled Adult, and
- If You Live in the Area Served by Greenville County Schools, or
- If You’re a Retired Employee of Greenville County Schools
Your membership card is honored at games hosted by our schools and specified away games. Districts participating in Reciprocal Program (as of August 2023):
- Anderson 1 – Palmetto, Powdersville, Wren;
- Anderson 4 – Pendleton;
- Oconee – Seneca, Walhalla, West Oak;
- Pickens – Daniel, Easley, Liberty, Pickens;
- Spartanburg 1 – Chapman, Landrum;
- Spartanburg 2 – Boiling Springs, Chesnee;
- Spartanburg 4 – Woodruff;
- Spartanburg 5 – Byrnes;
- Spartanburg 6 – Dorman;
- Spartanburg 7 – Spartanburg.