This webpage is your gateway to the many resources available to help your child succeed in Greenville County Schools. Bookmark this webpage as your go-to source for accurate and timely information regarding your child’s education - from registration details to graduation requirements and more.
Links to your school website and the Parent Portal will practically put you in the classroom with your child. School events, teacher emails, daily grades and attendance information are available at the click of your mouse.
- Lottery Results Posted
- 2016-17 Connected - Back-to-School Guide
- 2016-17 Contenido - Español
- School Visitor and Volunteer Guidelines
- Graduation Plus - New!
- Financial Aid Workshops for Parents Flyer - New!
- Ten Point Grading Scale - New!
- Guidelines for Free Meals or Reduced Price Meals
- Inclement Weather Information
- Department of Social Services Proposed Settlement
- Sex Offenders Registry
- Special Education Parent Academy Welcome Workshop
- Golden Circle Club - Athletic event discounts, newsletter and other special benefits.
- Financial Aid Workshop Presentation
- Internet Safety Information
- Advocating for your Child's Success - Produced by Greenville County Schools in Partnership with District 1 PTA
- Why Are Students Taking the ACT?
- New Measures for Student Success in South Carolina
- School Choice Information
- Bullying Information
- Assistant to the Superintendent and District Ombudsman
- Kindergarten and First Grade Registration Information
- Rules for Distribution of Flyers at School by External Groups
Greenville County Schools’ Parent Portal is an online gateway for parents to information about their child’s education.