Special Education Services
Special Education Services - Psychological Services
We advocate for all students by providing comprehensive psychoeducational evaluation, consultation, and intervention to facilitate their preparation for independent and productive family and community life.
Areas Of Service:
Our staff of certified school psychologists are highly trained and provide services for students, parents, and school personnel. Primary areas of service include:
- Psychoeducational evaluation of students ages 3-21
- Consultation with parents and school personnel
- Assistance in the identification of students with disabilities
- Implementation of in-service training and workshops
- Assistance to teachers with classroom management techniques
- Assistance to school personnel in developing effective interventions and strategies to meet students' unique learning, behavioral, and social / emotional needs.
Dr. Melanie DeWitt, Director of Psychological Services