Posted: Wednesday, August 2, 2017
United Way of Greenville County is hosting a School Tools event to provide children in rising K-4 through rising 8th grade with basic school supplies at the beginning of the school year. Your child qualifies to receive school tools if he/she is on Medicaid, receives free or reduced school lunch, or if your family receives food stamps.
Download Flyer | En Español
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 12, 2017
- 8:30 A.M. – NOON
- **NEW LOCATION**
- Bon Secours Wellness Arena (The Well)
- 650 North Academy Street
- Greenville, SC 29601
Bring your photo ID and one of the following:
- A Medicaid card for each student
- A letter of free/reduced lunch eligibility from Greenville County Schools
- An EBT card for the family
You will fill out a short application and then school supplies will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis to those who qualify. Supplies are limited and only available while supplies last.