Chandler Creek Elementary Schools mission is to empower students to become leaders, learners, and caring citizens who strengthen community.
Chandler Creek’s Vision is Creating a Community of Empowered Students (C.C.E.S)
- Students achieve best in a safe and inviting environment where they are engaged in learning.
- Students must have highly competent and caring teachers, principals, and support staff.
- Students must have equitable and high-quality educational opportunities that evolve and change to reflect the world around them.
- A successful educational culture empowers students to communicate and collaborate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.
- A successful educational culture develops students who are empathetic, respectful, resilient, and act with integrity.
- Embracing diversity and inclusion leads to mutual respect and breaks down barriers.
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, home, school, business, and community.
- Curriculum and instruction must meet the needs of all students and prepare each student for success.
- Early reading and mathematical thinking are the foundations for educational success.
- Our educational organization prepares students to value learning and contribute to society, which has a lasting positive impact on our community.