Display Trust, Respect, and Responsibility in your actions and attitude.
- Students that are suspended in the fall or spring semester prior to graduation will lose their privilege of participating in graduation.
- Students that are suspended will have to appeal their participation in graduation through a conference with Mr. Delaney in April/May prior to May 20th.
- Set the standard for the Ideal Graduate: civic-minded, collaborative, goal-driven, passionate, critical thinker, creative, accountable, self-advocate, work ethic, and professional
- Graduate and be college and/or career-ready!
- Senior Fees are $50
- Students must have all fees and fines paid by May 20th.
- If you have a question regarding student fees see Ms. Pridgeon. (Main Office)
- If you have a question regarding library or device fines see Ms. McGuinn. (Media Center).
- If you have a question regarding textbook fines see Coach Fair. (Athletic Hall)
- Type the name of the graduating senior who you think fits the category listed. *Pick a boy and a girl for each category* due on Oct. 1st.
- Form: https://forms.gle/5yRAavvR9wqXzzRa7
- Congratulations, you are now a senior! We look forward to working with you to pick a quote that represents your essence. To submit your quote and write-up, complete the form below. Quotes and write-ups received after the deadline may not be included in the yearbook. Contact Mr. Bryant for any questions
- Due Oct. 1st
- Prom will be May 28th at The Upper Room from 7pm-11pm
- Senior fees and/or fines must be paid in order to receive prom tickets
- Tickets are on sale in December for $40. (After December the price will increase each month.)
Graduation Expectations and Information
- May 31st at 11:30am at Timmons Arena
- Senior activities are required in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- All financial obligations must be settled by May 20th.
- On May 26th the senior class will have a required workday in preparation for graduation.
- On May 27th the senior walk, breakfast, and awards program are required events.
- Students not participating in graduation must submit their decision in writing to Mr. Pachter.
- Students that do not participate in graduation may pick up their diploma on or after June 7th.
- 17th First Day of school
- 20th Senior Class Meeting
- 27th Pep Rally and First Football Game
- 22nd Q1 – Progress Reports
- 23rd Senior Class Meeting
- 4th – 8th Spirit Week
- 8th Homecoming Football Game
- 13th Tennis Senior Night
- 14th Volleyball Senior Night
- 15th End of 1st Quarter
- 22nd Football and Band Senior Night
- 26th Senior Class Meeting
- 18th Senior Class Meeting
- 23rd Q2 – Progress Reports
- 24th – 26th Thanksgiving Break
- 20th – 31st Christmas Break
- 12th & 13th First Semester Exams
- 13th End of 2nd Quarter
- 19th Wrestling Senior Night
- 8th Basketball and Cheer Senior Night
- 17th Q3 – Progress Reports
- 25th Senior Class Meeting
- 17th End of 3rd Quarter
- 21st – 25th Spring Break
- 31st Senior Class Meeting
- 22nd Q4 – Progress Reports
- 22nd Gown Reveal
- 10th Senior Class Meeting
- 24th & 25th Second Semester Exams
- 26th End of 4th Quarter
- 26th Senior work day
- 27th Senior Walk, Breakfast, and Awards
- 28th Prom 7:00pm -11:00pm
- 31st Graduation 11:30am