Upcoming Events

News & Notes

Important Information while Schools are Closed

Every student should log into Google Classroom to find E-Learning assignments, beginning Wednesday, March 18 through the end of the 2019-20 school year. Teachers have posted office hours on their website and in Google Classroom.  Students and parents are encouraged to reach out to teachers with any questions via email or office phone (leave message). Please email Anna Chappell, the School Counselor, if you need assistance.  achappel@greenville.k12.sc.us    

The Greenville County Schools website is the best place to find the most up-to-date information and lists of resources. 

Graduation Verification/Records Requests

Enoree Career Center does not house any records for previous graduates. No one at Enoree can verify graduation for employment or provide copies of records.  This can only be obtained from the high school or from the Information Assurance office.   If it has been 5 years or less since the student attended, the student should contact the high school directly.  If it has been more than 5 years since the student attended, the student must complete a Student Transcript / Records Request form and submit with payment by mail or in person. Go to the Information Assurance page for the mailing address or more information.