Greenville County Schools is closely monitoring and responding to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
*PLEASE NOTE* Effective Mon, March 23, 2020, GCS schools and offices will be closed to the public. If you are a Northwood family with an emergency, you may call 864-355-7000 to reach one of our staff members.
Are you interested in learning about or signing up for our Extended Day Program for 2020-21?
Clickable link for Extended Day Program 2020-21 information.
Or, contact Director, Dana Hack, at email@example.com or 864-355-7013.
Note: Fees will be collected at a future date/time to be determined.
CELEBRATE THE CLASS OF 2020 and #bethelight
* Turn on your porch light on Wed, May 27 from 6:00-10:00 pm, so seniors can see them while on their way to/from their drive-through celebrations.
* Put signs/balloons/streamers in your front yard supporting the Class of 2020.
* Decorate mailbox with high school’s colors and logos.
* Wear your favorite high school colors.
* Send in pics of your family under the lamplight or with yard signs/decorations to BetheLight@greenville.k12.sc.us
Did your student accidentally forget to pre-order their Northwood yearbook? If so, you're in luck ... we have 104 NMS yearbooks still available for purchase! Click this link to reserve a copy for just $45 (offer expires 5/27/2020). All yearbooks will be distributed in June.
If your rising 8th or rising 9th grade student is interested in taking a virtual class over the summer, please contact Ms. Luther at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information. Clickable link to additional virtual class information .
We miss our Northwood families! Here is a little video that we hope will cheer you up ... the best is yet to come!
Please keep your contact information up-to-date by notifying Northwood of any address, phone, or email changes. Contact our Registrar @ 864-355-7013.