Directions for completing Pre-Participation Forms
1. Visit www.planeths.com
2. Log In or Sign Up for Free.
- If you are new to the site you will fill out a profile sheet to create an account. Here you will select “Student” or “Parent” as your Account Type
3. Once you are signed up, PlanetHS will direct you to create a Profile. Here you will enter your information. Students will select their “SCHOOL” and graduation year.
4. “My Linked Accounts” - Here parents can connect their account to their students or vice versa.
5. You will be given the option to Review or Fill Out Athletic Forms. You can always come back to the forms by clicking on the “ATHLETIC FORMS” tab on your homepage.
6. “Athletic Pre-Participation”
Parents/students will need to fill out all of the following online forms:
--Preparticipation Physical Evaluation –History Form
--Parent’s Permission & Acknowledgement of Risk for Son or Daughter to Participate in Athletics
--Athlete/Parent Concussion Statement
--Steadman Hawkins Sports Medicine Services Consent and Authorization (Optional)
The following documents must have a high quality scan or photo uploaded to your account:
--Preparticipation Physical Evaluation – Physical Examination Form must be printed out and available for your medical services provider to complete at the time of your physical examination appointment. A scan or high quality photo of that completed form can then be uploaded to your account under this tab. (This form can be found on PlanetHS and on the GCS Athletic forms page of the GCS website.
--Birth Certificate – A scan or high quality photo of your students birth certificate can be uploaded under this tab.
7. When both the student and parent sections of the forms are completed, your school athletic director will be able to check them to make sure everything complies with eligibility for participation.