The links below provide SCREADY and SCPASS testing information for parents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Heritage's art teacher, Jennifer Bishop, has created an ART GALLERY to showcase student artwork. Mrs. Bishop will be updating the gallery throughout the school year for parents to enjoy. Check it out! Artwork is categorized by grade level.
Regular attendance is crucial in the success of every student. Here are a few reminders to help you and your student have a successful year at Heritage Elementary:
• The building opens for students at 7:00 am
• School starts promptly at 7:45 am
• No early dismissals after 1:45 pm
• School is dismissed at 2:15 pm
• Students should be picked up from school no later than 2:30 pm
• A parent must send a note for ANY absence or it will remain unexcused
• Students are allowed to miss 10 non-medical school days each year. All absences after the 10th non-medical absence must be for medical reasons and accompanied by a note from a doctor.
• A student must attend at least 3 hours or 180 minutes to be counted present for the day.
Doctor's notes or parent notes can also be faxed to 864-355-6046. Please feel free to call our school office for any questions at 864-355-6000.
Parents may now sign up for parent backpack which will be replacing parent portal. You will need your student's school ID number to add your student once you have enrolled as the parent. The link below will guide you through the process.
Please visit GCSD Student Services - Health Services webpage for up to date information pertaining to health room and medication policies.