Crestview's Mission Statement is:
To partner with the students, family, and community to ensure that all children succeed in a safe, nurturing, and academically challenging environment
Crestview's vision is ...
- To develop a learning community of caring individuals and lifelong learners. We will provide:
- A safe and caring environment that respects the dignity of all and ensures that no student “falls through the cracks”
- Students the tools to become responsible citizens and the skills needed to become anything they want to be
- Research based strategies to help all students meet or exceed student learning standards
- Staff who are highly qualified, focused, visionaries, collaborative, and accountable for student success
- Celebrations and encouragement of excellence and quality achievement on the parts of teachers and students
Crestview's Beliefs ...
We believe that all students are capable of learning and that it is our goal to figure out how to help each student reach his/her potential. We believe that each student must be nurtured in the learning environment. We believe that all students are unique, and must be respected and valued as an individual.