- 2019-2020 Student Handbook
- August 2019 Newsletter
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act – COPPA
- Athletic ID Form
- BRHS 2018-2019 School Portfolio
- Advanced Placement at BRHS
- GCSD Volunteer Guidelines and Application Page
- Student & Parent Chromebook Website
- Course Catalog Information
- Breakfast/Lunch Menus & Nutrition
- Student Fees
- PTSA Information
- Destiny Discovery Catalog
- Bell Schedule
- Enrollment Forms
- Health Room Policy Changes
- B & R Photography
- Virtual School Program
- Student Athletic and College Recruiting
- Yearbook Information (2019-2020)
- Tiger Tutoring 101 Sign-up Form
Pay Dues and Fees Online:
Donate to BRHS
News from the Ridge
BRHS Spirit Week Schedule
Click the link below to view the Fall 2019 Spirit Week events!
Parents and community members, looking for a way to make a positive impact? If you are interested in mentoring a student at Blue Ridge High School, then please use the link below to get involved. There will be a training session facilitated by Mentor Upstate at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, September 24th in the Blue Ridge High School Media Center Conference room. Please contact Jessica Fevrin, at 864-355-1813 for more information. To apply for this training session, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mentor-greenville-training-blue-ridge-high-on-sept-24-tickets-71376674555. If you can’t attend this training, you can find another training by visiting www.mentorupstate.org.
Blue Ridge High Informational Video
Click the video below to find out more about our excellent school!
Golden Apple Awards
You have the chance to nominate a teacher(s) who has made a difference in the lives of their students. Each week an area teacher will be selected to receive the Golden Apple Award and profiled on Thursdays on WYFF News 4. This program is sponsored by Ingles and WYFF 4 News. See the attached flyer for additional information and how to nominate a teacher.
Sign up for ALIVE @ 25
Alive@25 Website Students can take the Alive @ 25 class at Blue Ridge High School or at other locations. Click on the link above to see where other classes are offered.