Simpsonville Elementary Programs
"Simpsonville Elementary is a neighborhood school working in partnership with committed parents, eager students and dedicated professionals striving to achieve success…nothing less." - Jan James, Former Principal
Outstanding Features and Programs
- After School Program
- Book Clubs
- Book Fair
- Build-A-Book Program
- CATCH Program
- Challenge Program (Gifted and Talented): our program maximizes the potential of gifted and talented learners by providing programs and services which match their unique character and needs.
- 1:1 Chromebooks in Grades 3-5
- Coding Club
- Field Day: Field Day is the grand finale of Physical Education classes and is usually held the last full week of school. All grades have their own individual day for friendly competition, games, fun, and lots of water.
- Field Trips at every grade level
- Jump Rope for Heart
- STEAM Day and Night
- Multicultural Festival
- Pre-School Special Education Program
- Pre-school speech program
- Guidance Helpers
- Reading Counts-Reading incentive program
- Red Ribbon Week: A week exciting school-wide activities to remind students to "Just Say No to Drugs." This event is supported by our PTA.
- Safety Patrols
- School Chorus
- School Newsletter
- SEEDS-Literature Enrichment
- SES News Show
- Special Education
- Speech Program
- Student Council
- Walk to School Day: Students and parents learn to walk safely for their safety at this International Day of Walking. This event is always held the first week in October to promote family physical activity and pedestrian safety.