News & Notes
If you or someone you know is interested in being a guest speaker for our Career Day on Tuesday, November 22nd, please contact your child’s teacher or Ms. Cline at 355-5004 or email@example.com.
Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week is October 24th-28th. We will have activities each day as we pledge to be drug free!
- Monday: "Wild for no drugs" - Wear your wildest socks.
- Tuesday: "Have the power to be drug free" - Wear your favorite super hero t-shirt.
- Wednesday: "Be a pro and pledge to be drug free" - Wear your favorite pro sports team colors.
- Thursday: "Hats off to being drug free" - Wear your favorite hat.
- Friday: "Color the world drug free" - Wear as many colors as you can.
Visitor and Volunteer Guidelines
The safety of our students is a top priority at Fork Shoals School and Greenville County Schools; therefore, Greenville County Schools has implemented a new volunteer application process. Click here for Greenville County Schools' visitor and volunteer guidelines, including the forms for Level I and Level II volunteers. ALL visitors and volunteers MUST have their licenses scanned EACH time they are at the school.
Support FSS when you shop with Amazon!
The Fork Shoals Freedom Rock is a fun, new way to show your support and to send a special message out to loved ones!
- Reservations are required on a first come, first served basis ONLY.
- PTA reserves the right to reserve any dates for school use.
- All reservations must be made through SignUpGenius. An email reminder will be sent as your reserved date gets closer.
- Cost is $12 for one day (3pm-3pm). ALL SALES ARE FINAL, and payment must be made via PayPal.
- Contact the FSS PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.