News & Notes
Support FSS when you shop with Amazon!
1st Quarter Reading Challenge
Your child's goal: Read as many books as possible between now and October 20th. Reading logs must be turned in to Ms. Knight no later than Tuesday, October 25th. We’ll have prizes for those who read the most in each grade level, and every participant will receive recognition!
Students will receive reading logs during the first week of school. You can also print out a reading log here. (If your child reads more than 50 books, you can continue recording books on this blank reading log.) List books as you complete them. Remember that books can be counted only once, and only books finished should be recorded.
The Fork Shoals Freedom Rock is a fun, new way to show your support and to send a special message out to loved ones!
- Reservations are required on a first come, first served basis ONLY.
- PTA reserves the right to reserve any dates for school use.
- All reservations must be made through SignUpGenius. An email reminder will be sent as your reserved date gets closer.
- Cost is $12 for one day (3pm-3pm). ALL SALES ARE FINAL, and payment must be made via PayPal.
- Contact the FSS PTA at email@example.com with any questions.
Student Accident Insurance
Greenville County Schools K-12 Student Accident Insurance is offered as a service to parents. Coverage can be school-time or 24-hours. For more information, click here.
School Supply List
Click here for our 2016-17 grade level school supply lists.
Fork Shoals Frenzy 5K
Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 24th, for Fork Shoals' very first 5K event! Share this information with your friends! Click here to register.
We are also seeking sponsorships for this event. Click here for the sponsor form.