If you have any questions about student attendance for the school year, please don't hesitate to contact Melanie Lawson, Attendance Clerk, at Bonds Career Center. Below are a few reminders to help you and your student have a successful year at Bonds Career Center.
Melanie Lawson, Attendance Clerk
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (864) 355-8081
Contact Fax: (864) 355-8264
- Have parent/medical notes turned into front office NO MORE than two days after the student returns to school
- Students are only allowed 5 unexcused absences each semester (10 per year). Any absence after that the student must have parent/medical notes. Only 5 parent notes can be accepted per semester. Any absences after that must be medical notes.
- A parent must submit a note for any absence or it will be counted as unexcused.
- Any student who needs an early dismissal they must turn in a parent note at the BEGINNING of class or the parent/guardian must be present in the school's office to sign them out.
- No early dismissals will be permitted after 3:15 PM.