Parent eLearning Information
Google Classroom for Parents
Google Classroom is your child’s online link to learning. Find out how parents can get emails from their child’s teachers with assignments and other class activities. This video is closed captioned in Spanish. Remember, if your student is having trouble with their Chromebook, you can call our Help Desk at 355-4357.
Backpack for Parents
- Chromebook Support Page
- Child-Centered Family Activities
- Actividades Familiares en el Hogar
- Helping Children Cope With Changes Resulting From COVID-19
- Coping and Self-Care During COVID-19
- Assisting with Attention and Organization
- Behavior Charts and Tools for Home
- Resources for Anxious Children and Teens
- Resources for Parents of Students with Autism
Google Classroom is a streamlined, easy-to-use tool that helps teachers manage coursework. With Classroom, educators can create classes, distribute assignments, grade and send feedback, and see everything in one place.
For students in grades 3-8, lesson materials will be posted to Google Classrooms for students to complete.
Students in grades 9-12 will use Google Classroom or Echo. If high school students are unable to access the internet they should contact their school to make arrangements for materials.
Teachers will respond to questions through their Google Classroom or directly to a student through the student email during their regular class schedule.