- School Profile
- School Improvement Council Report to Parents
- 9th Grade 2014-2015 Course Catalog
- 10th - 12th 2014-2015 Course Catalog
- Enrollment Forms
- Bell Schedule
- Free/Reduce Lunch Information
- South Carolina Uniform Grading Scale
- Student Handbook
- Student Opt Out Form
- Freshman Academy
- Follow us on Twitter @HillcrestHSRams
- "Like" us on Facebook!
Character Word of the Week
Initiative - The action of taking the first step or move; responsibility for beginning or originating
"Initiative is doing the right things without being told." ~ Elbert Hubbard
Please click on the following link for the Daily Announcements.
Annual Poinsettia Sale
HHS Green Industries will be having it's annual Poinsettia sale beginning November 30, 2015. We will have Traditional Red and Traditional White poinsettias. We will also have Red, Green, or Gold wraps to go with the poinsettias. The price is $12.00 each, including wraps.
HHS Youth in Government
2015 HHS Youth in Government
- Hillcrest HS has its 'Best Ever' All-State Audition Results!
- We had several students who only "missed the mark" by a one or two points this year! :(
- Our Sight-Singing scores were "up an average of 4.87 points" this year and 5 students achieved a perfect score! This made a tremendous difference in our success!
- We had 2 Soprano 1's, 4 Altos, 4 Tenors and 1 Bass selected to the 2016 SC ALL-STATE CHORUS this year! 11 total Hillcrest HS Students!
- Eleven students is the largest number of HHS Chorus Students ever selected to the SC All-State Chorus, in school history!!!! :)
Barnes & Noble Book Fair
Barnes & Noble Book Fair will be held in store Dec. 4 – Dec. 7 and online from Dec. 4 – Dec. 11. Get your Christmas shopping in while supporting Hillcrest High School. Simply tell them you are with HHS, or use the online code at check out 11742343 (BN.COM/bookfairs). A percentage of the sales will support the media center and technology. For more information, please click Flyer, Cafe Menu, BookFair Info
Golf Tournament Sponsors
Thank You, HHS Spirit Week Golf Tournament Sponsors!
Carolina Ford, Sunland Logistic Solutions
Barbara Stone Foundation Board of Directors; FIKE; Garret’s Discount Golf Cars; GE; Jorge’s Custom Services; Long Electric Inc.; Norah Gunderson; Royal Adhesives and Sealants; Southern Smiles; Special Systems, Mauldin, SC; Ty Savage & Co., Keller Williams; Upstate Trucking, Fountain Inn; Dr. Hae Kyong Nelson, GHS Pediatrics; Best Overhead Doors; Walmart Distribution Center 6014