J. Harley Bonds Career Center
505 North Main St.
Greer , SC 29650
Telephone: (864) 355-8080
Fax: (864) 355-8264
Grades: 10th - 12th Grade
School Location: One block off Wade Hampton on Highway 14 in Greer
Principal: Michael Parris
Awards and Honors
- 100% membership in student professional organizations: SkillsUSA, HOSA, and FFA
- District and State Winners in SkillsUSA, HOSA, and FFA
- National SkillsUSA 2014 – Bronze medal in Esthetics
- National Technical Honor Society Chapter
- SC SkillsUSA State Officer – Vice President
- School Report Card, Excellent Absolute Rating 2000 – 2013
- Palmetto Gold Award 2002 – 2013
- Blue Ribbon Lighthouse School
- One National Board Certified Teacher
For a closer look...
For more in-depth information on this school including programs, course offerings, extracurricular activities, and more - visit www.greenville.k12.sc.us/bonds/
If you would like information about the School Report Card rating, visit the State Department of Education Website, http://ed.sc.gov/data/report-cards/ or for more detailed testing information, visit http://ed.sc.gov/data/state-assessments/.
For more information, call INFOLine at 864-355-3100, visit our website at www.greenville.k12.sc.us, or watch The Schools Channel (Charter Cable Channels 14 and 99).
Wi-fi throughout the building
24 Classroom, All internet accessible
School setting - Suburban
- Administrators: 2
- Teachers/Professional Staff: 23
- Support Staff: 11
- “Career & Technology Centers that Work” site (SREB)
- “Early College” credit through Greenville Tech available for some programs (ASSET and admissions requirements must be met)
- Honors credit offered for 3rd and 4th courses in all programs that do not receive “Early College” credit.
- Cooperative Education and Summer Internship programs
- High School students from Blue Ridge, Eastside, Greer, Riverside, and Wade Hampton attend Bonds
- Only Machine Tool Technology and Mechatronics programs in Greenville County Schools
- Introduction to Manufacturing Careers initiative with Greer High School
- Automotive Technology Program accredited by AYES
- American Culinary Federation Culinary
- Accredited Technical Education Facility (NCCER)
- The only Plumbing Career & Technology program in SC
- Semiannual Plant Sale