Workers' Compensation



Safety Administrator

Designated Medical Facility

Select your school or office location:
Center for Health and Occupational Service
1020 Grove Road
Greenville, SC 29605
Work Well Occupational Health
135 Commonwealth Blvd. Ste. 120
Greenville, SC 29615


SafeSchools Newsletter

SAFETY at work is the School District’s #1 concern for its employees; however, we understand that accidents do happen. This site is developed to assist and ease the burden of any work related injury.

Quick Reference Questions

Q: What is Workers’ Compensation?
A: If you are injured on the job you may be eligible for Workers' Compensation benefits. When work-related accidents or injuries happen, employers are required by state law to make sure an injured employee is provided necessary protection and care.

Q: What if I am injured on the job?
A: Report your injury/accident to your immediate supervisor as soon as possible. He or she will help you get medical assistance. Failure to follow this procedure may cause delays to you receiving benefits under workers' compensation.

Q: Where do I go to get medical assistance?
A: Workers’ Compensation Law requires that employee’s who are injured on the job be treated at a medical facility designated by your employer. Your supervisor will help you get medical treatment.

For More Information and answer to questions regarding Greenville County Schools Workers’ Compensation Procedures click on the link below under Employee Assistance.

Employee Assistance