Summit Drive Open House
Please join us on September 15th from 5:00-6:30 for our Summit Drive Open House. This will give you an opportunity to hear important school news from Mrs. Hellams, the PTA, and meet your child's teacher to learn more about curriculum and other essential information that will help make this a successful year for your child.
BI-LO Hometown Educational Rewards Program
BI-LO would like to invite our school to participate in the Hometown Educational Rewards program and earn free equipment and supplies!
Shoppers that wish to support Summit Drive simply need to link their personal BI-LO BONUSCARD® in one of two ways:
- By completing the simple online registration form.
- By completing a supporter sign up form with our school.
Throughout the year, these points will be deposited into the school’s account and can be redeemed for free equipment and supplies from the program catalog. Click Here to register your card. You will need our school code (54474).
State Palmetto Gold and Silver Award
Summit Drive Elementary School earns a GOLD award status for academic performance.
The Palmetto Gold and Silver Awards program recognizes and rewards schools for attaining high levels of absolute performance for high rates of growth, and for making substantial progress in closing the achievement gap between groups of students.
Way to go, Summit Drive!!!!!!
Summit Drive Earns Excellent Rating
For 2012-13, Summit Drive Elementary School achieved an Absolute Rating of Excellent and a Growth Rating of Good. The Report Cards are posted on our school district website at www.greenville.k12.sc.us.
- The Absolute Rating is based on Palmetto Assessment of State Standards (PASS) results for 2012-13 measured against target levels of performance.
- The Growth Rating indicates the progress of achievement scores for the same students from one year to the next.
- Report Cards also include our status toward meeting the Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requirements. Our ESEA grade for 2012-13 was an A.