- School opens - 7:15am
- Breakfast hours - 7:15-7:50am
- School hours - 8am-2:30pm
- Office hours - 7:30am-4pm
- Library hours - 8:15am-3pm
- No early dismissal after 2pm
"A rich heritage of cultivating world-class learners!"
Our Student Ambassadors are sponsoring Project Warm-Up November 30th-December 11th. Bring in new hats, gloves, scarves, and socks. Donations will benefit those who do not have warm clothes for the winter. Donations can be left in our bell tower.
We are collecting several items to help our Robotics Team and Engineering Week coming up on February. Please continue to send in any of these items as you are able.
- Robotics: used ink cartridges, Capri Sun/Kool Aid pouches, old crayons
- Engineering Week: craft sticks, school glue bottles, packs of rubber bands, small pom poms, marshmallows, decks of cards, paper towel and toilet paper tubes, masking tape, recycled fruit cups or other recyclable supplies.
PTA Reflections Winners
Many thanks to all students who submitted entries into this year's PTA Reflections contest, The winners were announced on Friday, November 13th. For a full list of winners, click here.
2nd Quarter Reading Challenge
All Fork Shoals students have received their reading logs for the 2nd quarter. Students should read as many pages as possible between now and January 14th. Reading logs MUST be turned in no later than Wednesday, January 20th. We’ll have prizes for those who read the most in each grade level, and every participant will receive recognition.
List books (with page numbers) as you complete them. Add your total number of pages read during the 2nd quarter. Please print clearly and total your pages at the end. If you need extra reading logs, click here.
2014-15 School Portfolio
For the 2014-15 Fork Shoals School portfolio, click here.
2015 Report to the Community
Click here for the SIC's 2015 Report to the Fork Shoals School community.