News and Announcements
AP Named Assistant Administrator of the Year
Greenville County Schools and Greenville Federal Credit Union announced the winners of the Greenville County Schools Employee of the Year Awards at the Salute to Education banquet. Congratulations to Chandler Creek assistant principal, Jennifer Dodds, who was named Assistant Administrator of the Year for Greenville County.
To read more about Greenville County Employees of the Year, click here.
Wow! We are so excited to have completed another year of school. Your support this year has helped us to work daily to provide quality education to our students. Our school is growing, adding new staff, and already looking to the future for our incoming K4/K5 students. We will miss our current fifth graders, yet we know that they are well prepared and we believe they will continue to grow in independence as they cross the threshold of middle school and beyond. We are honored that we were able to teach and form relationships with so many incredible students this year.
A few reminders for school closure:
- Last half day is Friday, June 5, 2015.
- Report cards will be mailed June 10. All fees must be addressed before report cards are mailed.
- School supply list will be available at local vendors and by clicking the grade level supply link.
- Summer reading list can be found on the Greenville County Schools website and by clicking the reading list link.
- Our Summer Reading Initiative, READO, begins June 8. READO participants will be recognized in September. READO for K-2 can be found here. READO for 3-5 can be found here.
- Class Assignments will be mailed to all students in early August.
- School summer office hours are 7:30-5:30, Monday-Thursday beginning June 9. School is closed on Friday during summer months.
We wish you all a safe and happy summer! We look forward to seeing you again for Meet the Teacher on August 14th!
Report to the Community
The Chandler Creek School Improvement Council (SIC) is pleased to present the Report to Community 2014-2015. Please click link to view. Report to the Community.
We are thankful for all of the hard work that our school SIC does to move our school forward. If you are interested in serving on the SIC for 2015-2016, please return the nomination form by May 8, 2015. The nomination form can be found here by clicking on the SIC Nomination Form.